They always say I'm doing fine, but they don't know I'm trying to keep from drowning. The thing is, I never learned how to swim, and the only option I have left is to sink.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I can't forget.

                                         

                                    "Letting go has never been easy,
                                            but holding on can be as difficult
                                     Yet strength is measured not by holding on,
                                                           but by letting go."
 


                                       "I can't help falling in love with you,
                              Because you are the only thing I've ever known. 
                                     You are the only one I really depend on, and
                              You are everything that really matters to me."


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.