They always say I'm doing fine, but they don't know I'm trying to keep from drowning. The thing is, I never learned how to swim, and the only option I have left is to sink.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Young Love.

So, as a teenager, I'm navigating life as it comes. I'm not a fortune teller, so no, I don't know what's going to come tomorrow, but somehow I'm dealing okay-ish.

Along with navigating life, I'm also navigating that forbidden and uncharted territory called..... (wait for it! wait for it! DRUMROLL PLEASE!)........ The Grounds Of Teenage Love&Relationships. Ever heard of it? Yep, you probably have.

So readers (or nonexistent ones), tell me, as teenagers do we really know what 'love' is? I mean...we're teenagers, how can we possibly know the true meaning, the soul deep feeling, of love. I mean, in some way or other we're all just kids, and if we do think we're in love, how do you prove it?

Along with that difficult subject of love comes hate. Everyone says love like it's nothing, but how come we don't toss around the word 'hate' as much? Like...if someone says,"Oh, I absolutely hate Sally," but then gets lectured on how hating people isn't good, and that all it does is make you mad, when the person who lectures them tosses around 'love' like it's nothing. How come that person doesn't get lectured?


Personally, I think we are a totally biased generation (I mean...HELLOOOO do I need to go into the whole "girls are sluts if they sleep with people" but "guys are rewarded if they sleep around" discussion? No, I don't think so.).


Oh...yeah, I forgot to tell you in earlier posts I'm the type of person to go on and on and on and on about nothing. I'm brief, and I get to what I try to say without too much delays. Lets just say I'm the least patient person in the world.

So yeah, that's all for now on the discussion of teen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.