They always say I'm doing fine, but they don't know I'm trying to keep from drowning. The thing is, I never learned how to swim, and the only option I have left is to sink.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Purpose

Okay.
So as you read my blog posts you may ask yourself... what in the world is exactly the purpose of this blog? It's just pictures...and quotes, short stories from my life, lyrics and bit of mismatch stuff here and there.


Truth is,
I don't exactly know. I blog to get things off of my mind, I blog for entertainment, I blog just to blog, and there really is no purpose to this. I'll put random things here, song lyrics there, and some pictures, but really, I don't know what I'm doing with this whole thing.

&&If your wondering? No, I'm not a depressed person. I mean, yeah, I can be negative, get into weird funks and my moods will sometimes swing, but I'm not depressed.

So I guess that this is my special way of saying, hello, welcome into my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts.